WHAT IS ECI?
- We offer support to families as they help their children reach developmental milestones.
- A missed milestone call you help spot a potential learning, social or physical concern, giving you the opportunity to act early.
We are Early Childhood Intervention, a service designed to meet the needs of families with young children who are experiencing developmental delays or who have disabilities. We serve families whose children are under three years of age. Our mission reflects research that shows participation in family-centered early intervention can have a major impact on the development of children.
Early Childhood Intervention serves families in the counties of: Big Horn, Carbon, Fergus, Golden Valley, Judith Basin, Musselshell, Petroleum, Stillwater, Sweet Grass, Wheatland & Yellowstone. If you feel your family may benefit, call us today at 406-281-5885.
How will it affect our family?
As the most important person in your child’s life, you are head of the team that helps determine what is best for you and your family. If our in-home evaluation finds your child eligible, you and your Family Coach will prioritize your concerns for your child – and what outcomes (or changes) you want to work toward. Follow-up services will be provided to your family in your own home, where we will assist you in the ways that will help your child learn and develop.
How Can I Tell If My Child Needs Help?
Contact us if your child:
- Is slow to begin crawling, walking or talking.
- Has problems eating, hearing or seeing.
- Shows concerning behavior
- Displays little interest in other people.
- Has special health needs.